Huwebes, Marso 16, 2017

Reflection about Pagbasa at Pananaliksik






Jereza Mabala

I learn a lot of things in the Pagbasa at Pagsusuri subject. I learn about the history of some countries who occupy the Philippines, and when the americans come here in the philippines and also of some taker's. I learn how to make a research of what procedures to make it organize and what are the Do's and Don'ts to interview people.



Norkyla Tobias

I learn a lot of things in Pagbasa at Pananaliksik. One of it is how to make an accurate research paper, apparently our beloved teacher teaches us how to do it well. We started in Kabanata I which is the introduction of our research and at end of the study which belongs the Appendix. It is good to have a knowledge about it. We are very thankful for this subject and also our teacher because of it we can possibly make a completely successful research.

Jessabel Lasaca

What I learn about Pagbasa at Pananaliksik is that how can we be a good researcher and how to do it to fulfill your study o research paper. And also I learn how to conduct data that is reliable information and the process of being a meticulous, organize and equal researcher.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento